- 3-arch support balances the feet, balances the body; also provides proper corrections for your specific condition
- Patented Gait Cycle System® offers custom support through each phase of your gait
- Promotes optimum posture and enhances chiropractic adjustments, resulting in longer-term symptom relief
- Custom made using 16 precise measurements based on digital images or impressions of your feet
- Designed as Spinal pelvic stabilizers, not just to address the needs of your feet, but also the entire kinetic leg chain including your knees, hips, and lumbar spine.
- Supports only 1 arch and often over corrects, causing more harm than good
- Does not provide custom support throughout the gait cycle
- Does not aid in correcting posture; really just a cushion designed to treat the symptom rather than the underlying problem
- Durability is questionable so you may spend more money over time replacing them
- Offers generic solutions for a set number of foot conditions, which likely do not address your specific needs
If you are considering over-the-counter orthotic inserts instead of custom-made orthotics, we are here to tell you the differences.
Unlike generic orthotics, Foot Levelers’ individually designed Stabilizing Orthotics are scientifically designed for the individual’s unique postural problems – not just problems with the feet. Dr Merckling knows that correcting imbalances in your feet, in addition to regular chiropractic adjustments, can properly align your spine and pelvis allowing you live a more pain-free life.
Stabilizing Orthotics offer more than just short-term symptom relief. They also promote whole- body wellness for a lifetime by supporting your body from the ground up.
No one else’s feet are exactly like yours, and those over-the-counter inserts are not designed to meet your individual postural needs. Foot Levelers’ Stabilizing Orthotics are custom-made from a weight-bearing digital scan of your feet done in our office. Sixteen measurements ensure that the orthotics are a perfect fit — they are as unique as you are! Any orthotic can alter the way you stand, walk, and absorb shock from the ground. If they do not fit you properly, your problem can get worse, rather than improve. Stop in the office to get your customized digital foot scan today. It only takes 14 minutes. Merckling Family Chiropractic 16 Station Road Ste 2 Bellport, NY 11713 631-286-2300