Pedal Away the Pounds Weight Loss Challenge- OPEN to the PUBLIC!
Sign up now for the chance to CHANGE YOUR LIFE with InMotion Cycling Studio this January! Our Quick-Start “Pedal Away the Pounds” 6-Week Weight Loss Challenge will take place Jan 5 - Feb 16.
1) Pre and post evaluating: weight, body mass composition, waist and hip circumference.
2) Two nutrition sessions with Nancy Bachety, trained culinary nutritionist, certified nutrition educator
4) Real-Food Tutor class (Jan 23 at 8:15: pm)
5) Pedal Away the Pounds Weight Loss Eating Plan by The Real-Food Tutor, full of nutrition and fitness information designed specifically to help you achieve your goals
6) FX 45 Core Conditioning classes
7) Teal InMotion Tee-shirt
8) End of challenge awards – winner receives 3 FREE classes AND...
9) Improved health and fitness and the ability to continue enjoying the benefits of a healthier lifestyle. Eating plan and nutrition resources are your to keep.
How much does all of that cost? Choose from 3 Options: $95; $155, $195
Do I have to pay for the program up front and all at once? Yes. Payment must be made in full to participate in the challenge online or at the studio.
I won’t be available for some of the meeting dates. Will I still be able to participate in the weight loss challenge? Yes, we encourage you to make every effort to attend but realize you can work hard on your own too.
Will my weight be posted for others to see? All of your information is confidential unless you choose to it be published for promotional purposes. We may use your results anonymously, however.
What type of rewards will be given out at the end of the challenge? Two people will be rewarded with 3 free cycle classes added onto their accounts.
If I don’t sign up for the weight loss challenge can I still get a copy of the “Pedal away the Pounds” Weight Loss Guide? No. The guide is only available to those who have paid for the challenge.
Can I attend any class as part of the challenge, or is there a particular class time I need to be available for? There are no required class times for this challenge. You have the freedom to attend classes that fit your schedule. The only expectation is that you attend a minimum of three classes per week.
How do I sign up? Go to MindBody Online and register to secure your spot. Then, contact Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your initial testing time, on or before Jan. 5, 2013.