For Sayville Fitness members who are interested in transferring memberships to Islip Terrace Fitness (IT), owner Josephine Fitzpatrick is offering incentives following the announcement of Sayville Fitness closing.
For those not interested in transferring, memberships will be frozen in Sayville until further notice.
The first incentive is Buddy of the Month. You will receive one month free to give to a friend or family member so they can come with you to make your transition a little more comfortable.
“This offer is for any member that is up to date or expired,” Fitzpatrick said. “Basically if you were once a Sayville member at anytime and decide to join IT now or still are a current member, you will receive the one month buddy pass.”
In addition to the buddy pass you will also receive the following incentive:
For all Memberships that have:
- 1 to 2 months remaining - Buddy Pass plus - 1 month free plus - 1 Personal Train, Reformer or TRX Session free
- 3-6 months remaining - Buddy Pass plus - 2 month free plus - 2 Personal Training, Reformer or TRX Sessions
- 6-12 Months and all Sayville September one year new and renewal memberships Buddy Pass plus 3 months free
and your choice of one of the following:
- 1 month Unlimited Hot Yoga (starts Sept 11’)
- 3 Pilate Reformer Sessions
- 3 1hr Personal Training (including boxing OR Tai Chi) with trainer of your choice
- 3 TRX Personal Training Sessions
- (can be combined with September annual anniversary specials)
There is also a new fll/winter/spring Schedule out that will begin August 1. The schedule will remain the same and will not be changed throughout the year.
“I have decided to do this in order to ensure all of my members that what they sign up for is what will remain for the year," Fitzpatrick said. "The next time the schedule will change will be summer 2012."