The snowstorm overnight has left the area with a blanket of white covering.
But that doesn't seem to bother Littlebear, a four-year-old Pomerainian who lives on Karen Drive in Sayville. Hercules certainly isn't stopping Littlebear from enjoying the snow.
We'd love to see your photos: Show us what you're seeing around town by e-mailing your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them directly on Patch to our community board.
Please also leave a comment below tell us how the
roads are by you.
Stay warm and safe today.
Stay up on all the storm news and updates by signing up for the Patch newsletters.
Complete Storm Coverage:
- Cuomo: LIE to Close at Midnight
- Bellone: Storm Will Be 'Treacherous'
- Updated Forecast: Fierce Blizzard To Slam Long Island Around 6PM
- Blizzard Emergency Contact List for Sayville-Bayport-Blue…
- UPDATE: Snow Prompts Flight Cancellations, Delays at Airport
- Islip Town Has Snow Removal Vehicles Ready, Emergency Center Opens
- Updated Long Island Power Outages
- Gov: NY Bracing for Double Whammy
- Roads, Stores Quiet as First Snowstorm of 2014 Approaches
- Brookhaven Highway Dept Says It's Poised To Deal With Storm
- SPCA: Keep Pets Safe During The Storm
- 10 Ways to Use Sayville-Bayport Patch During a Blizzard
- Where to Get Snowstorm Supplies in Sayville-Bayport-Blue Point
- PSEG Adds Contractors, Preps for Snowstorm
- Cuomo: Major Highways May Shut Down Ahead of Blizzard
- Long Island Braces for Snowstorm
- Snowstorm Taking Aim at Long Island Later This Week