Temps were well under 20 degrees, and snow is predicted to end completely by late morning after leaving another two inches, according to weather.com.
Got a shot of the snow on our street? Anyone out making snow angels? Share your photo here or email it to email@example.com for a gallery we're putting together.
Stay up on all the storm news and update by signing up for the Patch newsletters.
Complete Storm Coverage:
- Cuomo: LIE to Close at Midnight
- Bellone: Storm Will Be 'Treacherous'
- Updated Forecast: Fierce Blizzard To Slam Long Island Around 6PM
- Blizzard Emergency Contact List for Sayville-Bayport-Blue…
- UPDATE: Snow Prompts Flight Cancellations, Delays at Airport
- Islip Town Has Snow Removal Vehicles Ready, Emergency Center Opens
- Updated Long Island Power Outages
- Gov: NY Bracing for Double Whammy
- Roads, Stores Quiet as First Snowstorm of 2014 Approaches
- Brookhaven Highway Dept Says It's Poised To Deal With Storm
- SPCA: Keep Pets Safe During The Storm
- 10 Ways to Use Sayville-Bayport Patch During a Blizzard
- Where to Get Snowstorm Supplies in Sayville-Bayport-Blue Point
- PSEG Adds Contractors, Preps for Snowstorm
- Cuomo: Major Highways May Shut Down Ahead of Blizzard
- Long Island Braces for Snowstorm
- Snowstorm Taking Aim at Long Island Later This Week