Here are five things to do between Blue Point and West Sayville today:
- Stop in for a nosh or lunch or dinner at Sayville's newest restaurant, Parlor House Grill, then tell everyone on Patch's open food blog what you liked or didn't like.
- Got a filthy back family room or a kitchen that's gotten out of hand. Snap a pic and send it to Merry Maids and you might just win two free hours of house cleaning.
- Treat yourself to a fun time out and fulfill that goal to learn more about by wine by signing up for Houdek's upcoming wine tasting at Blue in Blue Point. More information here.
- Make a new Halloween decoration and have some adult women time at the same time. It's all thanks to a workshop, a ladies' night out, happening later this month at Mini Monet in Sayville.
- Don't miss the annual Bayport Heritage House tour that's coming up. Get your ticket now at the library, Country Junque on Middle Road or Bayport Flowerhouse.